Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet the Zschiesche family

Meet Ed and Coda Zschiesche. 

Coda contacted me after she and my mom discovered each other on Facebook.  You see, my mom babysat  for Ed and Coda a couple of years ago.  Her charges were the ones you'll see below...yep, the ones with their own grown kids.  So...maybe it was more than just a couple of years ago, but not much, right Mom?  Anyway, Coda asked me if I could meet up with them on Thanksgiving day to get a big group shot of the whole family together, and I was happy to oblige. 


With 14 of them, you can understand why it's difficult to get everyone in one place at the same time.


This is Charles, wife Judy, and daughters Evan and Erin. 


It's pictures like this one that make me smile to know my little Savannah is going to have a sister.  It's a special bond (I imagine anyway...ya know...since I can't speak from experience).


This is Josh, wife Dionne, and sons Tyler (center), Jace (right), and Colton (left).


Handsome bunch.


This is Jodie, husband Clayton, and son Taylor.


All the grandkids.


It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving together and that you love the results of our little holiday photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment