Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meet the Joneses

Actually, this isn't a new introduction.  You've met Josh and Kristi before, but it's been a little while.  I met up with them some seven months ago for a family portrait session.  And my how things have changed!  For starters, they're expecting another sweet addition to their already precious family.  The littlest Jones princess will be here in February. :-)


And if history repeats itself, she's sure to be adorable with a big brother and sister as cute as these two.


Aidan was all grins like always.


And I think Abigail wished that I had brought her BFF Savannah with me so they could play when we were done taking pictures.  She hid her disappointment very well though. :-)


Love those smiles!!




Thank you, Jones family.  I love seeing how the kids change from one shoot to the next, and you guys are always so fun to photograph!  Can you believe that the next time I take your pictures there will be a third child in them?!?!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them Sena! Thank you SO much for capturing fun memories! :) Can't wait for our next session. :)

    ReplyDelete