Monday, November 14, 2011

The Badovinac Family

Last weekend, despite a slightly chilly, windy morning, I met up with this sweet family at the Stockyards for a photo session.  Thankfully, it warmed up a little not long after we got started, and we had a lot of fun walking around and posing.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day:

One of the few smiles we got out of little Dane.  :-)




There was so much for him to look at...he just couldn't help but be a tiny bit distracted.  He was, however, still adorable.  As was big sis Addison.


See...what did I say?  Adorable, right!


And Ms. Sassy!  She was such a doll.


Thank you Brandon and Raeanne - you have a beautiful family!  I hope I get the pleasure of trying to coax a smile out of Dane again sometime. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment