Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet the Grant Family

This is the lovely Grant family...


I had the pleasure of meeting up with them last weekend for a family photo session.  We meandered around downtown Mansfield for a while, then moved on to Katherine Rose Memorial Park for a change of scenery.  We had an absolute blast!  I had the hardest time picking my favorite shots from the day.  They are a beautiful family inside and out...as you'll see. :-)


The girls were model models for me.  It was my first shoot in ages without babies or toddlers so we had the chance to do some fun stuff.


At the park, we had to do some "just the two of us" shots.


Check out Jay eyeing his lady.  ;-)  Love it!


While I stepped away with Jay and Katie for that, I left the girls with my assistant for the day (aka, my Mom) to have a little sidewalk-chalk fun.



Bella is such a sweetheart.  She was Mr. & Mrs. Darby's flower girl so I already knew that anyway. 


And Jasmine is no less a sweetheart than her sister and beautiful to boot.  I advised Jay to arm himself heavily for the foreseeable future.


Cuties.  'Nuff said.


Thank you Grant family!  It was nice to meet the whole fam and get to know y'all a little better.  Hope you enjoy your pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Note to Jay...

    As father to father take heed in Sena's note to arm heavily, your daughter's are beautiful.

    Sena's Dad

    ReplyDelete